Tuesday, September 23, 2008

She's 1!

Yep my baby is 1! Part of me can't believe it, was it a whole year ago I was walking around with my big ol belly and then the dr. said lets induce you on Saturday or Sunday & I was like Sunday 1 more day I'm not ready yet. Then Sadie came early Saturday anyway. Then there is part of me that is like yep sure feels like a year. We definitely can't imagine our life without her....

Wow the birthday girl showing some excitement.
Checking out the dream car

Grandpa Steeds surprise visit, he just had to see her all grown up





Huh what its my birthday? Yeah Sadie didn't really care for the cake which is unfortunate I made 3! She poked at them and finally took a bite and ate some ice cream.



Anyway we sure did party for this girl. It all began on Saturday when her Nana & Grandpa Tilleman came up to kick off her b-day celebration. She was spoiled with presents, we took a trip out to Ryan's Uncles farm. Where it became apparent that both Ryan & I aren't real animal lovers and she is turning out the same so far. We've given her a chance to see little pets and big ones too but she looks and then holds onto us real tight. Well I am not gonna force that. We went out to eat and came back for some birthday cupcakes.


On Monday my mom, Lindsay and her kids came up to celebrate. Rhonda brought her kids over it was a real PARTAY! I won't lie I am not used to having many kids in my house but I LOVED it. It was all the things you would imagine crazy, loud, screaming, laughing and FUN. We are so glad that you all made it.
Thanks to Lindsay, Rhonda & me for making the cake. way to go team. Oh and Lucy & Alli

This is us stalling while we were waiting for Ryan to walk in the door, the girls kept saying Happy Birthday Sadie, hoping it would get them cake sooner.
The 3 girl grand kids. Aren't they just the cutest. Alli & Lucy both turn 3 next month, so they are all about the birthdays


Sadie & James kind of sitting still for just a second.

A few things I will remember about "baby" Sadie
she was such a good eater.
she was a horrible sleeper
loves to be busy with her toys
can be content to sit and play with toys
was bald
went a lot of places
loved the water
gives a cheesy smile, nose crinkle and all
watches t.v
was a momma's girl
thats all for now
We Love our Sweet little Sadie Jane
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!

9 comments:

LindsayB said...

WAS bald?!

the partay sure was fun. i think ryan enjoyed all the loudness and stuff too. and the clean up?

Oler Family said...

Happy birthday Sadie! I can't believe she's 1 already! What a cute birthday party! I love the cake and cupcakes...very cute!

Alysha Sladek said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE!!!!! what a fun birthday. how fun to have famiyl come up!

Jaime said...

Yay, happy birthday Sadie!! She is such a cute little girl. The birthday parties looked fun for you guys!

Mindi said...

Oh Sus, she's so cute! What a cutie! I seriously want to meet her, she seems so happy all the time, and her and Jack would just LOVE each other!

Carla McDaniel said...

Susie, she cute and sounds like you had a wonderful day and party. the cupcakes look yummy....oh and so does the cute cake!!!

Brooke said...

Happy b-day to Sadie. Looks like good times all around and apparently brown was the color of the day.

whitney said...

I must admit I was thinking the same thing as Lins about her cute little bald head! Funny how I think bald babies like Sadie and James are so adorable, but both my kids have tons of hair.
Happy Birthday Sadie!

The Bullknitter said...

I love that her outfit matches the car. It does go so fast.