Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thanks... Come Again

We were so happy that Lindsay & Derek & their kids came up for a visit last week. In the few days they were here I'd say we kept ourselves and the kids pretty busy. Of course the boys found time to golf once in the rain, and once in the scorching sun. Lindsay & I managed to get out to the mall just the 2 of us, how grand was that. If we could just spend money guilt free we'd be set. We even managed to have some fun with the kiddies.

Trip to the zoo was a HIT. It was so smart to go first thing in the morning, all the animals seem to be out and about. I'd like to take credit and say I knew that, but the truth is if we didn't get ourselves and the kids out the door early, I'm sure the boys would've tried to squeeze in a round of golf.



On Saturday we headed to Canmore and played at the lake out there. The lake was really fun and it was a great day to be outside. This isn't the greatest picture but it was seriously so cute just seeing all these little blonde heads playing together.




Sadie LOVED having James & Alli around all the time. She still needs her space at times and I'm quite happy when she just does it on her own. Rather than the alternative where she freaks out and then gets her way or toy or space.

Ryan & Derek eyed the little cliff on the other side of the lake all day. Finally at the end we insisted we go over and they jump in.

Just before we were leaving it started to rain, & I think it hasn't stopped since. I'm I right??

7 comments:

KellyLady said...

Love the picture of Sadie and Ryan! Glad you're having a great summer!

LindsayB said...

derek packed up the cord already to put my pics on the compute, i'll just look at yours to remember the good times and the sun. and thanks, i will come again.

Dorienne said...

Looks like a fun time. Love Sadie's hair! It's so wild and fun.

Just Rhonda said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!!!

Oler Family said...

cute pictures! Your hair is sooo long! It looks great! I love all that blonde hair...they are all so cute!

Mindi said...

I love zoos and am so sad there isn't one even remotely close to us here!

Alysha Sladek said...

sounds like so much fun! i love the zoo. this rain is ridiculous!!!