Wednesday, August 26, 2009

okay okay

So I do want to update the ol' blog but taking the time to do it is another story. I can't believe summer is soo close to ending. Thank goodness as long as the weather stays decent I'm pretending it's still summer. I will do anything to enjoy a few more days lazing outside in flip flops and enjoy the freedom of no schedule & few commitments.
We spent most of last week at my parents with my family. We had fun little day trips and outings here and there and the kids just loved playing together and running around. I just realized I pulled my camera out once, but I caught this lovely little story. These 2 are too cute together.



And by the way when does the kissing cousins need to stop....like now?? I just don't know.


Sadie is in LOVE with her dad. I know that's a good thing. Seriously she has become such a daddy's girl and is always so excited to see him and play with him and have him put her to bed ... not me. It's great, I'll take it second best has its perks too.

10 comments:

melissa said...

haha! Oh those pics are adorable. They look like little twinners with those blonde heads! Shoot, I'd take second best on the bedtime thing too - put your feet up, read a grown-up book. Ahhhh. As if I have kids and understand that. haha!!

Oler Family said...

so cute! I love Sadie's boots! James and Sadie are so adorable!

Jacklyn said...

What kissing cousins are ok until they turn 3. They are too cute and I love that sadie is getting hair and that it is WHITE

Candice said...

Oh she is such a "Steed" baby, that white hair is adorable.......they are both too cute. Kissing cousins...baha, they are little....enjoy it. :-)

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

I think kissing cousins are cute. I'm thinking school age is too much?! Like I know anything though. Glad to hear you've had a great summer!
P.S. It's weird I haven't seen you somewhere around Raymond. I mean, our parents are neighbours and I drive by fairly often...
creepy.

lynz said...

they are not too old for kissing cousins pictures, that's for sure....cuz those pictures are still cute - not creepy! oh and i wish that beckam would let his dad put him to bed every now and again :)

Jaime said...

That's so funny! Brody is doing that too, only Casey can give him a bath and put him to bed. And if he happens to be home at nap time, he has to do that to. Sometimes its nice to have a break, right!
Cute kissing cousins!!

LindsayB said...

so i take off for a couple days and this is what happens. james's hair looks girly, didn't you guys brush and dress him? james is all i'm gonna take out my soother and you take out yours and we're gaze into each others eyes and then i'll smooch your nose. they can kiss noses well through childhood.

Anonymous said...

Love the play by play and in style.
Brooke

Alysha Sladek said...

soooo cute! i can't believe summer's over already. kinda nuts.