Tuesday, September 1, 2009

not done yet.

I never really know how many blog readers I have out there. I do know that this blog is how my brother Peter knows the gist of what is going on in our lives. What matters most is what his nieces and nephews are up to. So when we only see him a couple times a year he already knows that Sadie's pigtails are a big deal, that she is not the greatest sleeper. He loves to see them and they love him too. His visits still confirm that yes for sure Sadie is still the loudest screamer, and earliest riser, that she can hail a taxi, and despite his efforts to invade her space and upset her she still gives out slobbery kisses and hugs to him.
Here is Pete & James high fiving. Peter could get James to try any crazy stunt, it was guaranteed to entertain the rest of us.

My other loyal reader that does not leave comments but still often makes mention of recent pictures seen here is my dad. When we were visiting them he took way more pictures than me and he sent me a few and informed me to add them to the blog (actually he said "jazz up the blog"). The adventures down at my parents wouldn't be complete and I know my dad won't be satisfied until some of his pics are on the blog.

Grinell Glacier Hike in Many Glacier. It was an amazing day and hike. I for sure look like the biggest dork in this one.
Ryan stopped and waited for me, Yeah. I was always like 20 steps behind him.


We made it.
Our mini hike with the kids. It's a good thing Dad took a picture, I hardly remember this view, I think I was too busy making sure Sadie didn't slip through the railings.


It's a solo shot of me on the wakeboard. I love water, wakeboarding and spending a day outside soaking in the sun. It just seems every year I get out to do this less and less. One of my 2 times out this year. So far I still got it. right dad.

14 comments:

Dorienne said...

great shots! Looks like a lot of fun.

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I love the photo of Sadie in the sunglasses. So cute.

I bet the kids all love their Uncle Peter!! He seems like he would be the cool crazy uncle.

I am impressed with your wakeboarding skills!!!

Melissa said...

OK you got some serious air girl, way to go!

LindsayB said...

yep, you do look like the biggest dork in that pic, classic sue....too windy.

and what did you guys make james do while i was gone? couldn't have ruined him any more than me, he sleeps in a bed now and has fallen out 3 out of 4 nights, guess we better get a rail up.

Carla McDaniel said...

okay...i just learned how to wakeboard this summer. had a blast doing it. you are a pro!!!! great shot and skills :)

Mindi said...

Um, YES, you still got it Sus! And I think it's hilarious she can hail a taxi!!

Candice said...

I haven't seen you guys for years but I follow and enjoy your posts, helps me keep connected with the "old" Raymond cronies! :-)

Oler Family said...

I love that picture of James and Sadie... they are serioulsy soo cute! And who knew you were such an awesome wakeboarder? You go girl!!

Jacklyn said...

I can totally see your dad giving imput about your blog...love it

The Bullknitter said...

Nice wakeboarding shot!

Christal said...

fun shots especially the wake boarding shot wow you are awesome!! To fun!! Looks like you guys had alot of fun!!

houseofhud said...

Okay, as if you get that high on a wakeboard. That's awesome!

Jess said...

amazing wakeboarding.

Alysha Sladek said...

wicked wakeboarding! way to go! are you around? why haven't we gotten together? huh? ok, so let's get together soon. and finish that book!