Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We went on a little vacation out to Tofino a couple a weeks ago & we had a great time. I of course took my camera and tried to capture some of the beauties of nature, and of our fun family time. I think I did just that. We came home and I left my camera there, fortunately I should be getting it back sometime soon. I'll stop neglecting an update and share a pic of these 2 sleeping beauties from awhile back.

These 2 did not want to be put down for separate naps, but eventually they played themselves out. I can't think of anything sweeter. I may have even had a little snooze myself. I can't think of anything better than napping on the couch with them.

This was Sunday where 5 mins before Ryan said, " do you think Sadie is done with napping?"
NOPE! We love our Sunday naps and relaxin time. She thinks she is getting too big for her crib, and pretty much insists on sleeping in the spare bed sometimes. As long as she sleeps it's fine by me.

9 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

:) cute!!

Mindi said...

Hey, if she's wanting out, put her in a single bed, that's awesome. Jack still hasn't tried climbing out so he'll stay in it until after #2 comes!

Jackie said...

That's great that she is training herself into a "big" bed! Hopefully it stays that way!

Dorienne said...

I love nap time. May it never ever end.

Jaime said...

I wish nap time would never end too!! So far so good, but I dread the day that it ends. Good girl Sadie for sleeping in a big bed all on her own-I bet when you move her for good, she will be just fine.

Oler Family said...

What cute pictures! I love that they tired themselves out playing...so sweet!

Ashley Dawn said...

Awwww, so cute! I love sleeping babies!

Sim said...

so cute Susie! How do always capture such sweet moments?!! I love that picture SO much!!

Em and Tom said...

So sweet! I love that you haven't taken the crib away yet. My crazies were all climbing out by now so I was forced to make the change.
loveya