Sunday, October 18, 2009

how glad am I?

Isn't everybody so happy that the snow came & LEFT before I even bothered digging out ALL the winter gear. It's always fun to see how long we can put this off for. Sadie on our new deck, I never got a chance to show off our newly finished backyard. Yeah for grass, a deck, and a husband that did it all....with the help of his dad and our neighbor.

Isn't this great? This girl finds a way to get into the drawers and is happy to decorate the house with lovely post its and sticky tabs. She has become a master of getting into what she wants with her stool maneuvering skills.

How much is Sadie loving to colour? Oh she asks to colour all the time, she just loves it. Of course she loves colouring in a big huge book with her cousins too. Look at the way she buries her head getting soo close to her masterpieces.

How THRILLED am I that Sadie is starting to eat a few new to her foods sometimes. And really loving that Ryan is home for supper too.

How awesome is it that this kid just pulls out all sorts of poses for the camera, usually some big cheeser grins

How much do I LOVE her brown eyes AND blond hair. again the posing.

Some days I am just so glad that this girl will still take a nap. She's never been a dream at napping so clearly I take what I can get. She often fights the crib or a bed(it's too fun), or the clock (4:00 is too late to begin a nap), or the whole thing.

How glad am I NOT that
Sadie is so into dressing herself some days.
She loves to get her hair done like 3 times a day. We put some "ponies" in and then she takes them out, and repeat, repeat repeat. Oh, I am so NOT complaining about doing her hair though.
I have created a sewder (soother) obsessed and yankit(blanket) loving little girl. I 'm mostly fine with her growing up, but that means ditching the soother sooner than later right?
Also not looking forward to potty training, really trying to pump myself up for this one. I think she is ready, but am I?

11 comments:

Christy said...

I love the picture of Sadie coloring... She has got a some good form! Cohen is still trying to fist it and scribble all over the page!

Carla McDaniel said...

she does have some gorgeous brown eyes which are even more noticeable with her beautiful blond hair :)

Stephanie said...

Susie, the picture of Sadie coloring is my favorite. It is so cute.

Dorienne said...

The only reason I hate winter: Digging out all the hats and mitts and bundling up the kids. It takes a half hour just to get them ready to play in the snow and then they are ready to come back inside after only a half hour!

Jessica said...

She is adorable and I am with everyone else that picture of her coloring is so cute!!

Oler Family said...

those pictures of her posing are hilarious!! what a kid. I also love how hard she is concentrating while coloring!

Mindi said...

That picture of Sadie against the wall posing is priceless! I love it. Jack will see the camera and go "Okay...Cheese!" Don't worry about potty-training. I'm in it right now and it's not that bad. Just go buy a little potty that she picks out, and let her just sit on it when she wants. Don't force, it'll come! Make a huge deal though. It's crazy, but I cheer and dance louder than ever when he even toots on the potty!

Em and Tom said...

So sweet.
I am so jealous when I see that you and Linz get to get your kids together so much!

Ashley Dawn said...

She's SO sweet! Can't believe how big she is. How nice that Ryan is home now!! Can't wait for that day to arrive!

LindsayB said...

so glad that i get to be that little gal's aunt. mom said her hair is growing, i laughed. looks like you were inbetween the doings of her hair in all the pics, hehe.

Jess said...

Love the posing pics. She is so cute Susan.