Wednesday, October 7, 2009

little man, big whale

I have my camera back and I am seriously overwhelmed by the sheer number of pictures I took while out at Tofino. We saw some amazing things, but this may have been the most entertaining.
This is out on our whale watching tour, this was in a tiny cove just off the great big ocean. We saw many whales, but this was the only man in his teeny tiny boat in the big wide ocean trying to prove something....

They really are a different type those islanders and you can see it took him a minute to really react. We just watched sure that he was gonna get flipped, he was pretty dang close.
Yes, I know I am a nerd for blogging this, but I'd rather be that nerd than the idiot in the boat. hmm?

5 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

what was he thinking????

Ashley Dawn said...

Holy Smokes!! I'm scared just looking at it!

Mindi said...

Haha! Yer not a nerd for blogging that, I've got ya beat by far with my blogs! I think that's cool though!

lynz said...

wowsers! sooo scary! so cool to see whales though - it's always been a dream of mine :)

Em and Tom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.