Thursday, March 25, 2010

uneventful events

In no particular order some of the uneventful things still going on here and there....


giving up the soother for some golf clubs... this was HUGE for the both of us you have no idea how much I loved it too. Really hasn't been too bad either.
The night she gave up her soother, she also gave up her crib, the floor for the night


trip to the zoo with these cute girls

freezing and flying kites with the Hudsons
obsessing over sunglasses on sunny days
taking naps less and less, but none the less still taking some
working on her mommy skills
for the last week I anticipate the moment she actually gives in stops requesting for anything and everything she can think of and finally falls asleep
watching James ride his bike...
and his mom come to the rescue to fix the broken wheel

looking and feeling more preggo everyday. My friend and fabulous photographer Alysha took some pictures the other day (35 weeks) you can see her photography work here

I know I will be feeling the effects of less sleep and lack of energy after the baby joins us, so I am trying to enjoy a few last lazy days here and there. Some mornings I pretend I am on bed rest and teach Sadie the importance of independent play. good plan. My due date is April 19th so 3 weeks or so to go.

9 comments:

Mindi said...

Yeah, don't read my blog if you think you want to catch up on some sleep...I'm a walking zombie these days with Brody having his days and nights mixed up, and Jack still crying for mom in the middle of the night. Phew. It's nuts! Good luck though, I'm so excited to see what you have and a name!

Jaime said...

You look so cute in your pictures! Can't wait to see what you are having. I'm sure Sadie will be a great big sister!
Oh yeah, and her pigtails are getting so much longer now--too cute!

Dorienne said...

Good luck momma! The countdown begins. You look amazing at 35 weeks. Sadie is a sweetheart.

Alysha Sladek said...

wow, good job on getting rid of the soother. that's no easy task!! hope you like the pictures. i should be done editing them soon and I'll get you a disc. it'd be fun to plan a day for photos with you and ryan. so let me know what your schedule is like...

H and E said...

I can't believe you only have three weeks to go I have been gone for too long because that went by so fast. We should do once last girls night before the new baby comes. I will be back tuesday evening!!!

Sim said...

you look so amazing! can't wait to see more prego pictures!

LindsayB said...

ah, we are such good moms...

Em and Tom said...

Cute pics Suz, your friend is good, and you look great! The little kid in me is way jealous of Sadie and all her "mommy" toys. I feel the same about Lays when I look in her room. I think about what I wouldn't have done to have my own room with all of this stuff, and am always trying to determine if I am spoiling her or not. But it doesn't ever stop me. Her birthday is soon and one of the things we are getting her is an easy bake oven! I actually did have me one of those and I am so excited for her.
I was reading what you wrote on my blog and Tom came by and said "ya right Suz needs to come a little farther in our direction!" How about it? Actually we are coming up for Sophies Graduation. So you must go down so I can see your new little one!
loveya
p.s. we need to talk on the phone more so I don't write books on your blog!

Rashelle said...

You are looking great I can't believe you only have a few more weeks to go. I am sure Sadie will be a good helper, Melia always wanted to help with Claire.