Thursday, April 15, 2010

no joke

So this is either really lame (in Ryan's case) or good for a smile or laugh (in my case). I was putting away the dishes & went to put some tupperware away and found some tupperware in there WITH the leftovers from the day before. I smiled and laughed at myself. Come on, we've all done it or come REALLY close to pouring orange juice on cereal or putting the milk in the cupboard, right? I blame this on preganancy, mostly just because I can. Tell me I am not the only one who does something dumb and blames it on pregnancy.

Anyways still here I await the few phone calls I get daily from my mom or sister just 'checkin in' on me only to tell them NOTHING of the baby news. Ryan has started answering my EVERY call just incase. I'm really not to antsy yet. Last week the dr gave me a scare and pretty much told me I was going to have the baby (she thought I needed to be induced, sent me for an emergency ultrasound) Ridiculous I know I've had a whole 9 months to prepare but suddenly I did not want it quite yet. It is also ridiculous that I have yet to find out what I am having after the 6th ultrasound.
My Dad snapped this one of Sadie & I when we were visiting. I know I am getting bigger because Sadie just looks at me daily and says "you're having a baby"

17 comments:

Sim said...

that is such a beautiful picture, I love it!!!! and that story made me laugh, I've never done that but I could picture myself doing something like it! so funny!

Carla McDaniel said...

great story susie.
BTW-love that pic of the both of you. you look great

Melissa said...

You look amazing in this picture, your not even big which i'm totally jealous about. I can't wait to find out what you have, i hope that baby comes soon.
And i do things like your Tupperware story all the time, pregnant or not. Too funny.

Stephanie said...

Hey Sus, cute picture. I had been wondering if your baby had come. I can't believe you have gone for that many ultrasounds and have had the self-control to not find out. Hope it comes soon!

Oler Family said...

wht a cute picture of you and Sadie! You look sooo good!! The tupperware story makes me feel normal...sooo funny!

KellyLady said...

I've done just as silly things when prego! And your pic is great! Good luck with #2

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

i agree with everyone; the picture your dad took is really awesome!
and I loved the story. I think it's safe to say we've all done stuff like that.
Maybe it's just a woman thing. Too much on the brain!
you look fabulous and you'll do great with #2!

Alysha Sladek said...

cute picture!!! I'm axiously awaiting your call. I'm dying to meet this little one. :)
Good luck and let me know if you need anything (or just want to chat/hang out)
Oh how many times have I put something where it shouldn't go... hahaha I swear pregnancy kills brain cells hahah

Jacklyn said...

Sus I don't want to give you a big head cause I'm sure that you get it all the time but you look AMAZING. and I can not believe that you didn't find out what your having grrr

LindsayB said...

wow, are you having twins? that belly is out to the wazoo!! i haven't called you yet. maybe i'll give you the day off from the harassment.

lynz said...

maybe your belly is getting bigger, but you look fabulous! can't wait to see if sadie gets a little brother or sister and nice work on not finding out.....again!

motherofangels said...

You are the cutest thing! And your little sadie is too :) I have totally had those moments where I put something in the wrong place. But I mostly don't realize it until I need it and can't find it :(

H and E said...

Yeah, you are getting so close! It was so fun going to the zoo. I can't wait for your new addition.

Brooke said...

Lookin' good, and can't wait to see that baby.

houseofhud said...

Such a cute picture! Can't wait to meet the new one.

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Cute pic of you and Sadie!

Can't wait to hear the news of when you do have the baby.

Amelia said...

Totally pregnancy. I put the lettuce in the freezer. Your story is AWESOME. A classic. :) Baby brain. It gets worse each time I think...