Friday, April 23, 2010

She's Here

Hannah Sue

We are so so excited to have another little one in our family. Hannah arrived on Sunday April 18 @ 1:25a.m, she weighed 6lbs9oz. She is absolutely perfect, imagine that. I just love all the excitement of having a baby there is so much that makes her story special and one we will never forget. As far as the whole labor and delivery everything went really well and quick (I'd say that is a very good thing). I love that we didn't know what we were having, it made the whole thing so exciting and nothing beats the moment when you get that first cuddle with them on your chest, NOTHING. that makes every bit of my not so bad pregnancy so worth it. little tid bit about her weight we left the hospital thinking she weighed 7lbs, then on day 2 she weighed in at 6lbs 40z and I was thinking that's a lot to lose so quick. Then my sister looked at her scale pic and clearly she weighed 6lbs9oz. Glad we figured that one out.
Sadie was so excited to hold our new baby. Ryan now appreciates the efforts I make to do Sadies hair, he really had no clue what to do.


Yikes, here is our first pic of our family of four.


So far Sadie pretty much adores Hannah and everything about her. When she walked into the hospital with Ryan, her first words were "where's our baby?" She is quick to help in anyway she can and is quickly learning what babies are all about. They are best to look at and hold and snuggle with.
I have to add this Hannah has dark hair and a decent amount, it's worth documenting as I don't know how long it will last.

We came home from the hospital pretty quick, but we had to take Hannah back when she had a high level of jaundice. So she had to spend some time under the lamps and now we are glad to be back home.
We can't get enough of this face. What is not to love? thanks to grandma B for the smiles.

35 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats! She is beautiful, how fun it is to have 2 little girls! Im glad things went good and quick that is always nice!

Christy said...

Congratulations Susie! She is just so precious... and new... and adorable! I can't wait to meet her.

Stephanie said...

Susie, she is so perfect! Did Sadie start off with hair like that, it is so cute! I love the part about Ryan doing Sadie`s hair. I laughed out loud sitting her all by myself. So funny. Let me know when you are down here, so I can come see her.

Jaime said...

I am happy everything went so well for you! So exciting that she is finally here. She is so adorable, and I love the name.

Jordana said...

Congratulations, she's beautiful!

Jackie said...

Congratulations! Glad all went well. Ally had to go under the lights for jaundice too. They look so funny in their little eye covers!

H and E said...

She is perfect and I am so glad she made it here safe and sound! I can't wait to meet her. Rest up and enjoy every minute of there tinyness, it goes so fast!

Rashelle said...

Congrats, she is so cute. Now you will have to start buying them all the matching clothes, its hard not to.

Oler Family said...

What a beautiful little girl! You look amazing! i love sadie's hair and the picture of Hannah smiling....sooo cute!

whitney said...

Congrats again guys! She is adorable!

Just Rhonda said...

oh i can't wait to meet her!!!!

Brooke said...

I was wondering the same thing when I saw that weight pic before. She's adorable and can't wait to see her.

Christal said...

congrats susie she is so so cute!

motherofangels said...

Yeah!!! Now you can do the matching girl thing too! I'm so excited and now for sure we need to take our little ones out to get some pictures :) She is precious in every way!

LindsayB said...

oh i need to hold her NOW!

Alysha Sladek said...

oh my goodness she's ADORABLE!! and look at that dark hair!! wow.! glad things went well. can't wait to snuggle her!!!

Arrington's said...

2 girls how perfect. Glad everything went smoothly!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

she's beautiful - and a family of 4 looks good on you guys!
I really like her name as well.
Hope you're all good!

Jacklyn said...

Susie she is so precious, I am so excited for you!!!! Can't say enough. There is nothing like a fresh new little one. Enjoy

Life Is Golden said...

Yay! She's perfect... and I love love love the name, always have... who wouldn't want to be able to say their name is a palindrome?

Carla McDaniel said...

Susie, she is adorable. Congratulations and glad to hear you are home happy and healthy with baby. I bet Sadie is all over her with loves and kisses.

Melissa said...

yay...congrats. I love new babies. She is so cute and i love her name.

kjerstina said...

Congratulations! She is so cute! And how great you already have all the pink you need from Sadie. And that last picture is priceless!

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

So glad that you posted pictures. You look so great. And Hannah is adorable. I think she looks like Sadie, but with dark hair. I know all about the Bili-blanket.

Congrats. Can't wait to meet her.

KellyLady said...

Congrats! She's beautiful!

houseofhud said...

Yay, can't wait for more snuggles!!!

Mindi said...

CONGRATS! Love the name, and the dark hair!

Kristin Ross said...

Congrats! She is so cute.

Em and Tom said...

She is beautiful Suz. I can not wait to see her when I come up! What a little ANGEL!

melissa said...

Awww, congratulations! She's so sweet and I love her name.

Amelia said...

YAY!!! Between your smiling picture and ALysha's shot she got, you have ONE happy baby! I can't believe her cute little smile!!! Congrats!

Brittany said...

congrats!! How fun is another girl and I love love the name Hannah!! Can't wait to meet her and susie you look fantastic..I mean you didn't even look half as pregnant as you were so I'm not even surprised that you look as fantastic as you do!!

Shannan said...

Suzy, congrats. She is beautiful. Wow a family of 4. Isn't being a mommy the best ever. I am so happy for you. And wow that hair is some sight to see.

Erin L. said...

Yeah for you and your little family! Babies are so wonderful!

dlolsen said...

Congrats you guys! 2 girls is fun!!