Monday, May 17, 2010

I have been meaning to put some of these newborn pictures of Hannah up for a while. They were taken when she was just over 1 week old and now she is one whole month. Yikes! Anyways they were taken by the amazing Alysha. Not only is she one of my sweetest friends, but she is so talented in so many ways and busy with her own kids, but still makes time for so many other people and things. She came right to my house and I probably could have run upstairs and snuck in a little nap (ok she even told me to) but it was fun to watch her work her magic and Hannah was a dream and slept so perfectly. The combination of her great work and my sweet little one pretty makes for perfection in my eyes. I LOVE them all so much. Thanks again Alysha









I adore these headbands that Alysha brought oh and of course she made them herself. The only problem with all these newborn photos is how do I choose my favorite. Seriously I could gush about Hannah and how sweet she is and all that but just come have a snuggle with her and you'll know.

13 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

you're so sweet. I'm sooo happy that you like them. She's ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are amazing, Hannah is such a sweetheart! Now you need to put up some new pics of her so we can see how much she's grown!

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Oh, she is just so cute. Those pictures are fantastic. Love them all.

Amanda Bourne said...

What great pictures! and you have such beautiful girls.

Em and Tom said...

Love love love these pics!

LindsayB said...

oh she is just so sweet and needs a visit from her aunt lindsay and cousins this weekend...

Jaime said...

She is so adorable, the pictures of her and Sadie together are just perfect.
Congrats again, she is beautiful.

Sim said...

GORGEOUS newborn pics!! Such cute girls, and i love those headbands so much!!

Just Rhonda said...

oh how I love them!!!!! Such great pictures!!! We really need to come and see you too!!!!

Oler Family said...

Alysha is sooo sweet! All of the pictures are adorable! Your girls are beautiful! I need another girls just so I can get one of those headbands!!

H and E said...

These are amazing, I still need to see this cutie, I can't believe she is a month old!
P.S. Does your photographer sell those bows? I need them!

Brooke said...

Seriously so cute I can't choose my fav either. I can't wait to see her.

Christy said...

I love the pics... Your girls are both so adorable!