Wednesday, May 19, 2010

what we've been longing for


Summer is here. We are just lovin every minute of it! I get so excited on the first really nice summer days & try to spend every moment outside. I feel like have filled the last few days with sunshine and fun. Summer is the time to forget the housework only what is absolutely essential, because who the heck cares, and we all know it will be over much too soon.
Good bye house work!






Summer is a good excuse to wear your swimsuit all day, eat popsicles and freezies inbetween every meal, dig in the dirt, play in the pool, soak up the sun, make numerious trips to the park, eat outside as much as possible, and end each day with a necessary bath.

12 comments:

houseofhud said...

you'll have to send along all those pictures that you have of my kids the last few days!!!!

Mindi said...

Check out their hair standing strait up on the tramp! That's hilarious! And Love the baby pics!!

Alysha Sladek said...

now if only the rain would go away!!! the last few days were awesome though. love the pics, especially the one on the tramp. too cute!

Dorienne said...

I've been loving every minute of it too. I've just planted all my flower pots and mowed the lawn. Ahhh, now it's time to sit back and relax.

H and E said...

Yeah I love summer, I am the same way, housework gets put on the back burner. I feel like i am not out enjoying the sunshine I have wasted the day away!

Oler Family said...

summer is the best...it's so nice to have a clean house without having to work on it every day!!

whitney said...

End each day with a bath - that is key!

Anonymous said...

Totally with ya on the housework! haha

Stephanie said...

Susie, Sadie is so cute!!

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Oh bring on the summer. I love it.

I can't wait to get out the kiddie pool in my backyard and let Grace spend the day in there.

LindsayB said...

those are some of the cuteset pics EVER! seriously, i feel like i have come alive in this weather, glorious.

The Bullknitter said...

summer is here
Maybe now isn't a good time to tell you about the snow forecast for Sunday?