Saturday, September 4, 2010

loved

This little girl is just so easy to love. We love to snuggle her, make her smile and laugh, and just watch her learn and grow. We love to take her places too, like Arizona. So we are heading out to enjoy the sun and some fun times together. Don't worry I'm sure will be back for winter in Canada... in a week.

Sadie loves to share her toys with her so we lovingly surrounded her by all the stuffies. I think she loved it.

Don't worry I'm sure will be back for winter in Canada... in a week.

7 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

HAVE FUN!! SOOOO jealous!

Mindi said...

Susie, that video is so cute...Jack does that EXACT same thing, he'll say "I'm okay mom, Mom, I'm okay", that's hilarious she says that same phrase to you! Love it.

Dorienne said...

Have fun you lucky bums!

Em and Tom said...

What the Power Ranger! Seriously Suz, what the heck are you doing with one of those?

H and E said...

I hope you guys have so much fun. I am so jealous as I sit here in the freezing rain.

Brooke said...

Sadie sure has a lot of toys, and I was thinking the same thing power ranger? I saw a Halloween shirt that said 'boo to you' and made me laugh thinking of Sadie.

houseofhud said...

Summer is way to short...wish I could extend our summer by joining you in Arizona! Soak in some rays for me.