Wednesday, September 1, 2010

end of summer ....almost

When I first started this update I thought I'd do the real quick overview. Then I started looking at all the fun pictures and I just had to show and share the whole mother overload. Summer is fun and short but ya wouldn't know it by the amount of pictures I have taken. A few of the higlights were BIG Steed Reunion, Steed Family trip to Banff, Family trip to Panaroma, Cornfest in Taber with Tillemans, Baldry's came to play, and then of course all the little day outings around here.

Me and the girls at the pool, abandoned by the golfing husband. not bad, for a self shot picture.

Hannah... Happiest baby ever. She is always with us everywhere we go, but you wouldn't always know it, cause she is always so stinking good. I'm spoiled and lucky, but I know it, so it's ok.



Yeah for group hugs. Sadie just can't get enough Hannah action
Right now she loves to suck, chew, and just have her fingers in her mouth
Watching yet another hail storm.
Picnics at the park
ahhh the 'money shot'

so so happy and I'm sure she slept like a rock after a full day outside.
I think this was a huge highlight at the fair for Sadie, but I know it was for me. We LOVED it, she was so excited and for real screaming at all the right times.

Love it when the Dads show the kids around the petting zoo, stinky.

umm cutest kids
more fun at the fair. Not until I sent my kid on a ride, did I stop and worry for more than 5 seconds about the fact that the carnies come in and put up and take down these rides in like what less than an hour?

Sisters & Me... one of these things is just not like the others...
Wohooo Grandpa saved the summer Sadie got a new waterproof cast. That was huge since, well hello it is summer and we were going to water slides and lakes.
Sadie was so excited she could get the new cast wet.
Grandma trying to share the ipad with way too many kids.
The kids lounging with Grandpa
Awesome
Love these girls

Intense Sadie
The zoo with the Baldrys

9 comments:

Jacklyn said...

I am a fan of the overload of summer pics. Have you seen my blog lately??? Such cute girls

Just Rhonda said...

Man lots of fun pictures from a great summer :)

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Now summer is all about packing in as much fun as we can for our kids. They love it.

Rashelle said...

I love all your pictures, it looks like you had a great summer. I'm glad we got to catch up at the big reunion.

Alysha Sladek said...

looks like so much fun!! poor sadie with the cast :( Thank goodness for water proof ones

Jaime said...

I love posts with lots of pictures! Looks like a fun summer. I think Hannah looks just like you-with dark hair.

Brooke said...

Shesh, don't I look like the lone fool in my swimsuit, but really I was just the prepared one. Such great summer pics.

whitney said...

I love every picture!
Love the one of these things is not like the other, hint hint Lins.
Looks like the cast didn't slow Sadie down a bit.

Em and Tom said...

Awwwww.