Tuesday, March 15, 2011

so long winter


Sadie had a few of her favorite friends over last week to play. After a while I asked if anyone wanted to go play outside. I swear in less than 10 seconds all of them were at least half dressed to go outside. They were so excited, I was too. It was so great to stay out there and play and just breath in the fresh air and enjoy.



Sadie & Ryan are both big
dr. seuss fans. Anyways Cat in the Hat was at the mall last week so I thought it would be fun to take Sadie, and it was. She thought it was pretty cool and kept saying its the real cat in the hat.


AND I had a birthday full of celebrations. Seriously best family and friends that made it soo great. Here we are having a birthday breakfast.

9 comments:

H and E said...

Lets hope that winter is really over, these last few days have been so great being able to go outside.
I am glad Sadie liked Cat in the Hat because to be honest he creeps me out a bit!!! ha ha

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Look at all that snow! Here's hoping it melts soon!

Your girls are seriously so cute.

We should have another fmaily get together just so that all of our kids can play together.

motherofangels said...

So sad I mised it. Happy Birthday lady!!

LindsayB said...

look at the guy in the background at cora's. see you soon? there is no snow here like that, just wind, so come on down!

Oler Family said...

So fun! There is nothing better than seeing a glimpse of spring....especially after such a loooong winter! I miss you!

Sim said...

oh please let it be spring!! Susie, you look so gorgeous in that Cora's photo!! I love it!!

houseofhud said...

Susie, you're the best! You deserved to have a great birthday celebration. I wish my life wasn't such a whirlwind lately so I could have paid more attention to you!

Carla McDaniel said...

I am ready for winter to be over!!! Seems like it's never going away, but let's hope that's not the case.
Glad you had a wonderful B-day. You deserve it:)

Em and Tom said...

Happy LATE birthday darling. I'm liking 31 better than 30. How about you?