Saturday, March 5, 2011

what the what?

It's ridiculous. I haven't blogged in forever. I'm kind of at a loss of what to say right now. For a while I really did want to, then we had some computer/picture issues and now I've just been trying to get them all organized again. Here's the short computer story, hardrive wrecked pretty much all the pics from the last 2.5 years (basically my kids lives) gone unrecoverable... devastated like seriously unbelievable right. Pay lots of money (worth it of course they are priceless to me) in the hopes that by sending it away to a clean room they can recover them.... ahhh they did. Amazing. Lesson learned and that's why I have to share it. People myself included back up your pictures properly cause you never know. So my brain is as scattered as my pictures and is totally a random sampling.
I so remember this day. here it is 3pm Hannah still hadn't napped. So I gave it one more try, gave her a bottle, rocked her and Sadie came in and didn't want any of it she started bawling she just wanted to play with Hannah. Sadie got the boot, Hannah was left to cry in her crib. I went downstairs and then came back to this. "Hannah's not napping, she is so sad" well I guess I lost.

Who isn't so done with winter? We've all had our off days and sometimes I'm okay with letting the kids do something they maybe normally wouldn't, if it keeps them happy and entertained. Well let's just say now Allaina knows exactly how and why Mylee got a big goose egg while under my care woops.
It's every ones favorite toy right? the ipad -
Surprise girls trip to visit Jen in Vegas. So much fun, shopping, eating, sleeping, staying up late.
It seems like forever ago that Lindsay brought her kids up for a visit and let me tell you it was a hoot. oh yeah. I think the most hilarious moment was when we decided to try some clothes on so of course we all piled in one room and suddenly we looked down and James is stripped down to his undies so he can try on his new sweats, then the girls did the same. Seriously we were dying. I'm telling ya Lindsay seems roll with it, and I do to, but I still feel like a serious gong show.
the sleepover kickstarted with new $2.00 pj's for everyone. You would of thought that James' came with a skirt too, but no we never gave it to him but he still danced and possed like the rest.
Hannah at 9 months.
Back to some family fun. I think it's almost more fun how many kids we can get not looking.

these Christmas pics are courtesy of my Dad he is awesome. I try for like 3 Sundays and don't really get any that are great then he takes like 10 and wala. Pretty good.

Can you imagine if I would've lost this picture. I know tragic
Or this one of me and Pete running the Resolution Run. Let me tell you about this. Doing this run was my idea and then it was Dec. 31st and freezing and I wanted to back down, but of course couldn't. I really thought it was my worst idea of 2010, and then we (Pete, Gab, Regan and Brooke) it was so fun. I am not just saying that. I would do it again. I love that Ryan thought I was in idiot for doing it from the beginning and was not interested at all. Fine. But guess who was at the finish line oh yeah. He even took me out after.

The girls at the zoo, sort of looks like spring, but you can't be fooled by the massive parkas they are wearing.
A little V-day partay

Hannah at 10 months her newest trick clapping and now scooting. Sadie was blowing bubbles for her
Sadie continues to be the big help and the entertainment. I almost feel bad when she can do things better than me. I guess I could take a tip or 2 from her
So feel free to welcome me back with some blogging love and hopefully I'll be back in the groove for good.

p.s I've also jumped back on the pic a day thing. I don't want to jinx it by telling you about it. It is of course not up to date right now but its on the side if you care to see what we are up to.

11 comments:

LindsayB said...

i LOVE every single PICTURE! so happy they are back. i actually wrote a blog about the calgary trip but never posted it because i didn't have any pics. hannah at nine months is a keeper! well, i guess she is a keeper at any age, but i love that picture and the one of sadie feeding hannah. now i have problems and i just can't get my phots off my camera on to my computer. i hope i'll return to blogging someday...

H and E said...

Yeah you are back! Love all the pictures...your little girls are such cuties!!! I hope Blakely is as good of a big sister as Sadie is some day!

Just Rhonda said...

YIPEE You POSTED :) Great pictures!!!

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

We had computer issues, but luckily I back up my photos, and so I only lost the couple months that I hadn't backed up. I even paid to get them to resore it and they couldn't. luckily I had blogged the good ones and my dad had a few. So not as bad as it could have been.

I'm so glad you are back blogging.

I love the pic that your dad took of your two girls at Christmas. SO CUTE.

Brooke said...

So many good pics I don't know what to say, but I really love Sadie covering her ears while Hannah cries. In the process of putting Hannah down for nap which involved some crying, Sadie informed me "if my mom was here, Hannah wouldn't cry this much".

Jaime said...

So happy you got your pictures back, yikes!
All pictures, so cute. Hannah is looking a little more like Sadie now a days, and how is possible she already 10 months. Love the picture of Sadie feeding Hannah. Brody does the same thing with Cache, sometimes its the only way to get him to eat! Wish I knew the trick.

Amelia said...

Susie! Your girls are so cute! I love the one of Sadie feeding Hannah and I love the one of Hannah with the bubbles. Too sweet and perfect. And I am with you I AM SO DONE WITH WINTER!!! GO AWAY ALREADY!!!

Life Is Golden said...

I break into a cold sweat when I think of losing my pictures... I back them up and burn CDs to make sure there are multiple copies.
I'm so glad you posted! Your girls are so darling and they are the perfect mix of both you and Ryan.

Dorienne said...

What happened to Sadie's blue hands? Great photo update.

houseofhud said...

Finally!!! Loved the update...even though I get regular updates from you almost daily.

Good luck with the photo a day thing. I hear you are going to be really busy in the weeks to come!!! See you soon:)

The Steed's said...

I should teach my kids to feed Preston, but I would be afraid of what they would try to feed him. Happy Belated Birthday! Love the blog!