Thursday, March 24, 2011




Soooo let's talk about the weather. Everyone is talking about the weather right? Anyone that legitimately has not complained about the weather this year, the cold, the snow, the bundling, missing mittens, freezing temps, wow hats off to you, and who are you? or where do you live? It's just a little depressing, the calendar says it's spring, but outside it's just not, a few people have got away to some hot tropical vacation, but even a week away just doesn't cure the winter blues we are all trying to make it through. soooooo what have we been up to?



I saw this little pool in the dollar store & yes I knew it was small & I thought that might be fun for Hannah in the summer. I'm not gonna lie I didn't think it was like barbie swimming pool small. None the less, we opened it up and had our very own pool party inside. I tried to tell Sadie just let the little people go swimming, I knew it wouldn't last.. it didn't. She squished her little self in there & was so happy. Then we had a friend over, and walaa they fit. Who knew?


I know all the cool moms are thinking hello do you have a bathtub? Why yes yes I do, but what fun would that be. Honestly a few wet towels and a little water, it was worth it to me.


Back to depressing winter, my kid keeps asking when spring will be here so we can do normal spring things like blowing bubbles. Well we can't keep waiting so blowing bubbles

and sidewalk chalk sure why not. Looks like the sun came out so of course we embraced it.
Got Snow?
Want some more?
Yes we even have sand toys to dig around in the snow.


Clearly we are running out of fashionable winter get ups.


So we're done. soooo done with it.
For the record all these pictures are from probably the last week or 2.

The girls & I were down in Raymond for a couple days. One of my favorite things is when they watch the kids for a bit and I come back to sleeping kids and my dad gushing over the cute pics he took of the girls. The pics he takes are always good (as in my kids want to sit still and look cute for him) and I think he gushes over them almost as much as me.
cute cute cute
ahhh love everything about this, the cheek to cheek, touching hands, happy, sister love.
the double bow in Sadies hair, soother clip and teething necklace- had the mom been there I may have intervened.
But I just love it.

perfect little poser

so serious
A couple to show Sadie's awesome gymnastics skills.

Now that I got that whole weather rant out I think I'm good, I will not check the weather, I will just hope that tomorrow is a new sunny day, that our we'll just play in the basement.

6 comments:

houseofhud said...

So...where did Sadie's swim suit go? Was it that HOT out she wanted to go commando?!?! Too funny! And your kids look adorable in those pictures, soother strap and all!

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pics that your dad took of your girls. So cute! They are both just seriously too cute!

You atleast are a good mom and take Sadie outside to play. I don't even do that.

Rashelle said...

Such cute pictures of the girls! I can't believe how well they posed for him. Maybe we will have to try the little pool if it does not start to warm up soon.

LindsayB said...

great pic of sadie at the beginning. i totally want a couple of those pools! haha, i love it. is it sunny out today for ya? didn't think so. maybe the sun will shine in brooks. my kids bundled up to take rahrah for a walk, yep that's right, rahrah is back in the family, so great.

Just Rhonda said...

Yep. CAN'T WAIT for spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the pictures Dad took!

Jacklyn said...

darling pictures of your girls, and I just have to tell you that we too have had our pool out...OUTSIDE not in the kitchen. I just have to rub it in a teeny tiny bit!