Friday, February 13, 2009

unlucky

There are probably more people out there thinking about feb. 14th. But today I have not forgotten it is Friday the 13th. Am not really superstious, but I am ok with blaming my unlucky incidents on an unlucky number.
Unfortunately my day started way too early. Sadie was up and ready to go, this week has been brutal she has been up at 5:30 everyday, I didn't think it could get worse.... it did, 5a.m.
After changing her diaper, again unlucky me (ok not really but lucky would be if the diaper fairy came and changed it for me) I came back to this.
Her first piece of artwork displayed.

I promise I didn't yell, hit, or spank this girl. I didn't need to I looked said, "no Sadie" and my sensitive little girl mess a crying mess.


I attempted to teach her a lesson and she tried to wash it off.
Sadie's lesson learned maybe... well see next week if I find more artwork or super clean walls.
My lesson learned ALL writing tools must be out of reach or used on strict supervision.

8 comments:

Brittany said...

makes you just want to hug her and squeeze her when you see that cute sad face...lesson is learned I'm sure!! until next time!! I thought lucy was an early riser!

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Atleast Sadie knows what "no" means. When I say no to Grace she laughs and does it again. she thinks it is hilarious when mommy gets mad!

Ashley Dawn said...

oh yes!! Gotta love those days. Good luck with finishing it up. Kaia was super sensitive like that, but it's gone out the window. Live it up while you still can.

Alysha Sladek said...

blame it on being friday the 13th! sad she did that but oh so cute!

Oler Family said...

Wow 5am..that's brutal!! I love her art work! So cute that she started crying when you said no!

Carla McDaniel said...

okay, i think i have gone through that exact thing with all three of my children on some level. (even took the pictures too) how can you not? the sad faces have a way of making you feel ohhhh, so guilty, but the lessons have to be learned.

Jacklyn said...

that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Her sad little face scrubbing the walls. Le Miz is calling. The poor little girl her fingers worked to the bone!

houseofhud said...

Okay, who disciplines with camera in hand!!! At least she didn't look at you with a smirk and run away.