Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Workout Sequence

Don't get the wrong idea in thinking that I'm working out all the time. I definitely think about it more than I actually do it. Sadie caught on pretty quick and was sticking to her workout routine. So maybe she won't have the scrawny arms that I have.... maybe.

Here she is position 1: watching and learning the proper form.
Feeling and looking good after 1 rep.
woooow starting to feel it ... the burn that is. Extending and exerting with every ounce of muscle in her little body.
Carve it up Sadie!

aww take a seat, well done.. can't wait to see the results in 4-6 weeks ... right? Should be just in time for swimsuit season.

Clearly I need to put down the camera and pick up the weights if I want any results of my own.

15 comments:

LindsayB said...

you are such a nerd, i love it. #3 picture is the BEST! with sadie working out and james playing bball, we might just luck out and our children will have their fathers' athletics.

Just Rhonda said...

heehee. Very cute! :)

Christy said...

Such a cute post... I love it!

Jessica said...

That is so funny, she is such a cute kid.

Oler Family said...

That is so funny! I'll take your skinny arms any day!

lynz said...

haha - that is awesome sus! i agree with lins - #3 is hilarious! she just gets cuter and cuter :)

Brittany said...

seriously her face is so funny...it sure looks cuter when she makes those faces than when I do. ps I would love to have your scrawny arms...beats the Wood logs!

Melissa said...

I love it, that little Sadie is so cute.

Calgary Legal Real Estate Blog said...

Well, those cameras can be heavy enough. With enough repetitions those could sculpt your arms beautifully.

Jacklyn said...

Cleaning, working out, man you sure start her young sus. Next I would like to see the cake that she bakes from scratch!

Ashley Dawn said...

just so you know, the Jarett comment was me!! I forgot to sign him out of his account...

Carla McDaniel said...

sooooo cute. :)

Candice said...

Susie - Sadie is so stinkin' cute! I love the last one, she wore herself right out with that workout....looks like me after a few on the treadmill! :-) Say 'HI' to your mom & dad from me.

Alysha Sladek said...

hahaha that's awesome!!

Bree Johnson said...

I totally love your carve it up sadie-still laughing over that!