Monday, May 25, 2009

Priceless

SADIE FOR SALE. I know everyone thinks that their own kid is the cutest. I am no different I adore the things Sadie says and does all the time. I notice the little things that only a parent would. But, seriously this kid can be a show stopper. Whenever Sadie is going down the street she is always looking at all the people, she is quick to throw out a friendly wave, a finger point, and even a "hi" or "bye bye". Complete strangers do double takes at her, stop to say hello and tell her how cute she is. She is a friend to the friendless (she sees the lonely guy on the bench and twists her head to get their attention and almost always gets a smile in return).

Please ignore me in all of these pictures, if I could crop myself out I would've.

Sadie is such a sport when we drag her around and stop at places that are really no fun for her. She is getting creative and finding ways to entertain herself and other strangers too. She snuck up here and was totally hamming it up for everyone walking by. It was hilarous to watch (so funny I told Ryan to go snap a few of our adorable little manequin). People were snapping pictures and taking video of her. She didn't disappoint and put on her best show.


Including giving high fives.


Blowing kisses.



And that's all folks, shows over.

16 comments:

ashley b said...

too cute!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

Susie - that's just darling! I love that you have pictures of it. She really is cute - it's not just that she's your daughter! She's beautiful!

Shelley said...

Great show, Sadie! She's right at home in NY isn't she! Adorable.

LindsayB said...

oh my heavens! get that girl home so we can play!

whitney said...

AWWW SOOO CUTE!

Carla McDaniel said...

okay, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

So cute. I love those pictures!!

Jessica said...

that is the cutest thing ever! She is such a doll.

Mindi said...

That's so cute Susie!!

Ashley Dawn said...

Yep, she's pretty stinkin' cute. I LOVE it when other people realize the cuteness of your kids too. It makes you feel less biased....but you shouldn't feel biased at all. That is seriously one cute kid!

Dorienne said...

Very funny. I bet you'll see that on you tube!

the Goodbrands said...

oh my goodness...sadie is the cutest girl ever!! all those pictures are adorable!!!!!

The Bullknitter said...

I wouldn't sell that cutie for all the money in the world!

Jacklyn said...

that might be the cutest thing I have ever seen

Anonymous said...

Such a little showstopper that Sadie.
Brooke

Alysha Sladek said...

oh my goodness she's adorable! and she has your hair color (although i'm not surprised).